Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Short White Pullover

You may ask, why I sew a pullover this time of the year, however, 
1. there has never been sth that resembles a person's associations about the word summer, 
2. it's a summer pullover (because it's short and light). 
:D 
AND it's a summer pullover because I will take it with me to Fuerteventura where I will spend Autumn this year due to a hotel PR placement. (I'm not allowed to use the swimming-pools, so don't go "ahhh"). ;-)

However, in case you want to knit a pullover like mine, this is the basic pattern (I've used one I found in a German knitting-mag called "Rebecca"): 
simply use a rib pattern (one left, one right, one left, one right, you get it) for one row, then do one row right knit stitches only. After that you repeat it until you have the length you need.

Thanks go to my mum who (again) helped me a lot and whose ideas were the crochet as well as the ribbon. :-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen