Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

Proudly presenting: the Flower Top, my very first garment ever!

I have to admit I'm feeling a little tiny bit proud.

This is the first garment I've ever sewn (apart from slippers and bags, that is).
The front:

And: there's no tracing pattern to it since I've copied a cut from an H&M-top using Burda copy-foil 
--> (Kopierfolie!! What a mad process - but it did work!!) :D

The back:
Don't get too close - you can see that it's been my first try... -.- 


And a very blurry, red-ish photo made by night from how it looks when you wear it.
(Namely, NOT like the original shirt because the orginal is made from jersey and I used plain cotton...) 

 See the school-bag in the background? Yep, I've been terribly busy studying... ;P



1 Kommentar:

  1. hallo bel,
    da hast du aber auch schön genäht!! fein gemacht!
    ich soll dich lieb von nele grüßen, sie hat sich doll über deine nachricht gefreut :)
    tschüßi, die dana

    AntwortenLöschen