Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

The Tilda-lamp

A few years ago, I got these nice Tilda-fabrics for my birthday. I've hesitated for a long time to actually make use of them as I was fearing that I might make a mistake when sewing them and that I'd waste them - you know, Tilda fabrics are not too cheap. ;-)
So, they've been waiting in my fabric-box. 

However, I've always planned to cover a lamp with one of the fabrics. 
One day last week I've seen a cheap lamp in beige in my local drugstore and I just thought: Now or never! 

And, ta-daa, here it is: 



Now I just need to find a nice place for it...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Die Lampe ist toll. So eine hätte ich auch gerne.

    http://allaboutaswissgirl.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! :) Das Beziehen der Lampe war gar nicht mal schwer, das kannst du bestimmt auch. Einfach einen schönen Stoff mit Stecknadeln drüber spannen und dann schön von Hand am Lampenschirm festnähen. ;)

      Löschen