Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

London Calling

Yes, yes, I know that this title has been over-used but today I do not have that much time. 

Just a quick note on what I bought during my weekend in London.

Some clothes but also some nice things for being creative (IF I just had the time - there are too many UFOs around at the moment as well as too many ideas!). xD 

clockwise, starting on the left:
1) Moomins Cook Book (from Brick Ln Book Shop, bought at The Water Poet Christmas fair)
2) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (from Liverpool St Station)
3) white vintage-dress (no real vintage but still nice, from Spitalfields Market Vintage Fair)
4) blue & white striped shirt with lace part in the neck (from Forever 21, Oxford St)
5) rainy stamp-set (from the V&A, Cromwell Rd)

And this is a nice Christmas-impression from London:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen